- 07:30– 08:20 Our tour guide and bus pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter.
08:30 Departure to Halong Bay for 3.5 Hours and on the way you can enjoy the landscape of the the Red River Delta country side
- 10:00 Stopover at Hai Duong province for refreshment about 20 – 30 minutes
12:00 Arrive to Tuan Chau harbor, take break at Alisa Cruise Lounge before transfered to Alisa Cruise
12:15 Welcome to Alisa Cruise, enjoy welcome drink while our cruise manager give a brief introduction, safety guidelines bout Alisa Cruise. Check-in your cabin and Start cruising and explore Halong Bay – one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature.
- 12:30 Enjoy lunch with Vietnamese and International dishes served, while cruising in the magnificent Halong Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
- 14.00-15.30 After lunch, continues to cruising then you will visit Titop Beach- one of very famous Island in Halong Bay, you can swimming, climbing up to the Titop moutain and taking photos.
- 16.00 continues to cruising exploration in HALONG BAY passing by Cua Van Floating Village, Tien Ong Cave, Trong Cave, Ho dong Tien, do Kayaking at Pearl Farm.
- 17:30 Cruising back to our Alisa Cruise and relax by enjoying Sun Set party with Juices, Cocktails, Red Vine and fruits on Pararoma Roof Bar.
- 18:00- 18: 30 join the cooking class guided directly by Chef of Alisa Cruise. You have chance to practice Vietnamese traditional dishes such as spring roll or famous cuisine of Vietnam.
- 19:30 Time for dinner enjoying special food on the cruise at Alisa Restaurant.
21:00 Evening entertainments: Relax at leisure; Beauty Spa Service; Enjoy night movie; Play game on the cruise such as cards game, chess, karaoke, squid fishing, and overnight on the Alisa Cruise at Titop Island or 368 area
- 6:30 Early morning sun risers can enjoy Tai Chi le session on the sundeck. Tai chi also called Tai chi chuan, combines deep breathing and relaxation with slow and gentle movements. Coffee, tea and pastries for light breakfast are served in the dining room with morning view of bay’s landscape.
- 07:00 Morning view of bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee and breakfast.
08:00 Transfer by tender to Sung Sot Cave. It takes approximately 50 minutes for cave visiting, one of the most beautiful cave in Halong bay with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites. Return to the boat by tender. Proper shoes are highly recommended.
10:00 Check-out and settle bills at reception. Having Lunch buffee at Alisa Restaurant on boat
11:00 Back to Alisa’s dock No 16. Tuan Chau harbor
12:00 Return to Hanoi by comfortable air-con shuttle bus if you booked our bus
14:30 Stopover in Hai Duong province to visit a ceramics workshop
16:00 – 16:30 Arrive in Hanoi end your trip.
- Shuttle Bus pick up at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter - Halong Bay - hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Accommodation on Board: Private Cabin with sea view window, hot water, western toilet & Air-Conditioning
- Meals on Board: 1 Breakfast + 2 Lunches + 1 Dinner with fresh seafood, Vietnamese food, Asian & International food.
- English Speaking Guide on Board
- Welcome Drink (soft drink, tea or coffee)
- Insurance on Board
- Tai Chi Exercise in the morning
- Kayaking to explore tunnel caves
- Entrance Fees & Sightseeing tickets
- Visiting Caves & Floating Fishing Villages.
- All taxes & services charge
- Pre-post accommodation in Hanoi
- Beauty Spa Services and Massage
- Beverages and Tobacco
- Tips and other Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Child from 0 - 4 Years old is free of charge. Sharing the same bed with parents
- Child from 5 - 11 years old = 75% Adult`s cost. Private Bed (extra Bed) within the same cabin as parents
- Child from 12 - up = 100% Adult`s cost. Private Bed (extra Bed) within the same cabin as parents
- Triple Cabin = 3 Persons sharing one Cabin (01 Double Bed + 01 Single Bed). 3rd person pays 50% extra
- Family connecting door cabin = 2x Double Cabin price
- Peak season surcharge: + 25% on Christmas 24/12; New Year 31/12 and Lunar New Year`s Eve.
- Canceled by customers:
- More than 7 days prior to check-in: free of charge
- 7 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rate
- From 6 to 3 days prior to check in: 50% of total rate.
- Less than 3 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rate.
- No-Show: 100% of total rate.
- Refund will take up to 7 working days
- Cancellation due to bad weather conditions:
- In the event of bad weather the Management Board of Halong bay will assess if a cancellation is necessary on the morning of departure. If such a cancellation is necessary we will make alternative travel arrangement for you on request or offer a full refund in accordance with the cruise policy
- Sun Glasses
- Sun Block
- Wide Brim Hat
- Insect Repellent
- Swimming Suits
- Warm Clothes (in winter from November to April)
- Original Passport