- 8.30- 9.00 am: Pick-up time
For those who book our transfer service, you will be picked up at your hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter. Instead of spending 4 hours following the traditional route to Halong city, we travel through the newly opened express way Halong – Hai Phong and shortly arrive at Tuan Chau Wharf in only 2,5 hours.
11.30: Arrive in Tuan Chau Wharf
From here, you will transfer to SERENITY CRUISE
12.00: Relax on SERENITY CRUISES
Warmly welcome to SERENITY CRUISE!
Enjoy the welcome drink while listening to our cruise manager briefly delivers safety introduction. After that you will check in your cabin
12.45: Enjoy International buffet lunch
Fantastic buffet lunch is served. In the meantime, the cruise will get you far away from the frequented areas of Halong bay and head to the magnificent scenery in Lan Ha Bay – a hidden charm who has lived in the quiet shadows of its famous twin Halong Bay for a long time. The ship cruised past Finger Islet, Frog Islet and hundreds of uniquely shaped limestone pinnacles.
15.00: Explore Lan Ha - Ha Long bay, hit the water on kayak and go swimming
SERENITY CRUISE reaches Dau Be Island, one of the most beautiful islands located in the South East of Ha Long bay. It is time to discover Halong bay on your own with your travel buddies – sharing kayak. Go explore the beauty of nature in hidden lagoon with lots of stalactites hanging down from the cave ceiling. This activity might depend on the tide level of the bay. In case the tide level is too high or too low, we will do kayaking in Dark Cave, Bright Cave area. There is a stop for those who wish to swim and go snorkeling in the lush green water.
- 16.30: Cook like local, eat like local
Back to SERENITY CRUISES after outdoor activities, it’s time to relax with a cocktail. Special deal “Happy Hour” is available from 16.30 – 18.30. You can also join a traditional cooking class presented by our crew onboard.
Before dinner, our experienced captain will choose the most tranquil area to anchor for overnight.
19.00: Taste the life with Deluxe Dinner Set Menu
Enjoy dinner infused with all energy of our experienced chefs. After the incredible dinner, the rest of the evening is free time for SERENITY CRUISES’ guests to relax on sundeck with a drink, enjoy spa treatment, watch a movie in the restaurant, etc…
- 6.30: Do Taichi on sundeck
Wake up in tranquility and start your second day on SERENITY CRUISES with TAICHI on sundeck. Afterwards, light breakfast is served.
7.45: Visit Viet Hai village
Our crew will take you to Viet Hai village, located in the central valley of Cat Ba National Park. Spending around 30 minutes for biking along, you will feel the peaceful atmosphere, charming scenery of a traditional village in the coastal North of Vietnam.
9:15: Return to SERENITY CRUISES
You may simply relax on the cruise then spend few minutes to settle your bill and check out from 9.15-10.00 am
- 10:00: Enjoy delightful brunch
Light brunch will be served while SERENITY Cruise slowly navigates back to the harbour.
- 11.15: Disembark SERENITY CRUISES
12.00-12.15: “Goodbye Lan Ha – Ha Long bay”
- Return at Tuan Chau Wharf and get ready for driving back to Hanoi (available for booking in advanced)
15.00: Arrive back Hanoi Old Quarter, end of unforgettable trip
- Shuttle Bus pick up at hotel in Hanoi - Halong Bay - hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter Area
- Accommodation on Board: Private Cabin with sea view window, hot water, western toilet & Air-Conditioning
- Meals on Board: 1 Breakfast + 2 Lunches + 1 Dinner with fresh seafood, Vietnamese food, Asian & International food.
- English Speaking Guide on Board
- Welcome Drink (soft drink, tea or coffee)
- Insurance on Board
- Tai Chi Exercise in the morning
- Kayaking to explore tunnel caves
- Entrance Fees & Sightseeing tickets
- Visiting Caves & Floating Fishing Villages.
- All taxes & services charge
- Visa Arrangements
- Pre-post accommodation in Hanoi
- Beauty Spa Services and Massage
- Beverages and Tobacco
- Tips and other Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Child from 0 - 4 Years old is free of charge. Sharing the same bed with parents
- Child from 5 - 11 years old = 75% Adult`s cost. Private Bed (extra Bed) within the same cabin as parents
- Child from 12 - up = 100% Adult`s cost. Private Bed (extra Bed) within the same cabin as parents
- Triple Cabin = 3 Persons sharing one Cabin (01 Double Bed + 01 Single Bed). 3rd person pays 50% extra
- Family connecting door cabin = 2x Double Cabin price
- Peak season surcharge: + 25% on Christmas 24/12; New Year 31/12 and Lunar New Year`s Eve.
- Canceled by customers:
- More than 7 days prior to check-in: free of charge
- 7 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rate
- From 6 to 3 days prior to check in: 50% of total rate.
- Less than 3 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rate.
- No-Show: 100% of total rate.
- Refund will take up to 7 working
- Cancellation due to bad weather conditions:
- In the event of bad weather the Management Board of Halong bay will assess if a cancellation is necessary on the morning of departure. If such a cancellation is necessary we will make alternative travel arrangement for you on request or offer a full refund in accordance with the cruise policy
- Sun Glasses
- Sun Block
- Wide Brim Hat
- Insect Repellent
- Swimming Suits
- Warm Clothes (in winter from November to April)
- Original Passport