- 07.45 – 8:30: Our shuttle bus will pick you up from your hotel in Hanoi and start our trip to explore the most amazing bay in the North of Vietnam. On the way, we will have a quick stop at the middle of the way to rest. This also let you have a glance at Hai Duong Province and taste their traditional “Green bean cake”.
12.30: Arrive in our office at Hon Gai Pier, you will have a bit time to relax and enjoy a cup of tea/coffee. Wait for our captain to finish the registration and transfer by tender to our boat.
12.45: Enjoy welcome drink and spend a couple minutes to briefing about safety on boat and activities included then we check in our cabin.
13.30: Delicious Vietnamese set menu will be served while leisurely cruising further into Bai Tu Long Bay.
15.00: Arrive in kayaking area – that is Cap La Island. Enjoy kayaking through the karst and breathtaking nature, swimming and relaxing.
17.30: Get back to the boat and enjoys our Sunset party while our cruise sailing to the overnight anchorage.
19.00: Sumptuous set-dinner on board.
20.30: Free time to challenge yourself in Vietnamese puzzle games, or gathers your group/family for a board game; try your luck with squid fishing or simply has a cocktail and enjoy the quiet night on the bay.
- 06.00: Start your day with a Tai Chi routine on sundeck or catch a morning view of the stunning bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee.
07.00: Breakfast will be served in Western style, familiar to you to fulfill your strength and ready for another exploring day.
08.00: Explore the well hidden Thien Canh Son Cave.
09.00: Upon return to the boat you will have about 30 minutes to freshen up and finish packing.
10.00: Attend in a Vietnamese cooking demonstration. You can quickly learn a simple but delicious Vietnamese dish that Gordon Ramsey (a 2 Michelin Star Chef) used to guide – Nem Cuon or challenge yourself in fruit and vegetables carving.
11.00: Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese lunch on boat.
12.00: Back to the harbor and disembark in Hon Gai pier.
12.30: Our shuttle bus will take you back to Hanoi.
17.00: End of service.
- Shuttle bus round trip Hanoi Old Quarter - Halong - Hanoi Old Quarter
- English Speaking Guide from Hanoi and on board
- Entrance and Sightseeing fees
- Luxury Cruise through Halong bay
- All meals on board (2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast)
- Cooking demonstration
- Sunset party
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- 2 bottles of mineral water in cabin
- Daily fresh fruit in cabin
- Service charge, Insurance on board
- Visa Arrangements
- Pre-post accommodation in Hanoi
- Beauty Spa Services and Massage
- Beverages and Tobacco
- Tips and other Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Child from 0 - 4 Years old is free of charge. Sharing the same bed with parents
- Child from 5 - 11 years old = 75% Adult`s cost. Private Bed (extra Bed) within the same cabin as parents
- Child from 12 - up = 100% Adult`s cost. Private Bed (extra Bed) within the same cabin as parents
- Triple Cabin = 3 Persons sharing one Cabin (01 Double Bed + 01 Single Bed). 3rd person pays 50% extra
- Family connecting door cabin = 2x Double Cabin price
- Peak season surcharge: + 25% on Christmas 24/12; New Year 31/12 and Lunar New Year`s Eve.
- Canceled by customers:
- More than 7 days prior to check-in: free of charge
- 7 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rate
- From 6 to 3 days prior to check in: 50% of total rate.
- Less than 3 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rate.
- No-Show: 100% of total rate.
- Refund will take up to 7 working days
- Cancellation due to bad weather conditions:
- In the event of bad weather the Management Board of Halong bay will assess if a cancellation is necessary on the morning of departure. If such a cancellation is necessary we will make alternative travel arrangement for you on request or offer a full refund in accordance with the cruise policy
- Sun Glasses
- Sun Block
- Wide Brim Hat
- Insect Repellent
- Swimming Suits
- Warm Clothes (in winter from November to April)
- Original Passport