- 07.45 – 8:30: Our shuttle bus will pick you up from your hotel in Hanoi and start our trip to explore the most amazing bay in the North of Vietnam. On the way, we will have a quick stop at the middle of the way to rest. This also let you have a glance at Hai Duong Province and taste their traditional “Green bean cake”.
12.30: Arrive in our office at Hon Gai Pier, you will have a bit time to relax and enjoy a cup of tea/coffee. Wait for our captain to finish the registration and transfer by tender to our boat.
12.45: Enjoy welcome drink and spend a couple minutes to briefing about safety on boat and activities included then we check in our cabin.
13.30: Delicious Vietnamese set menu will be served while leisurely cruising further into Bai Tu Long Bay.
15.00: Arrive in kayaking area – that is Cap La Island. Enjoy kayaking through the karst and breathtaking nature, swimming and relaxing.
17.30: Get back to the boat and enjoys our Sunset party while our cruise sailing to the overnight anchorage.
19.00: Sumptuous set-dinner on board.
20.30: Free time to challenge yourself in Vietnamese puzzle games, or gathers your group/family for a board game; try your luck with squid fishing or simply has a cocktail and enjoy the quiet night on the bay.
- 06.00: Start your day with a Tai Chi routine on sundeck or catch a morning view of the stunning bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee.
07.30: Breakfast will be served in Western style, familiar to you to fulfill your strength and ready for another exploring day.
09.00: Transfer to a day cruise, we cruise passing several floating hamlets including Cap La and Cong Dam, we enter the Centre of pristine Bai Tu Long Geology Park. In there, we will visit Vung Vieng fishing village to interact with local people.
12.00: Back to the boat for a delicious hot lunch at noontime
14.00: Spend more time for kayaking and swimming at Cong Dam, or relaxing on boat. If the weather allows, we can take a glance at Thay Cave before back to the anchor point.
16.30: Return to the main boat and enjoy sunset party afterwards
19.00: Dinner will be served.
20.30: Free time for joining Games, you may also try your luck with squid fishing.
- 06.30: Start early Tai Chi demonstration on sundeck.
07.30: Breakfast will be served in Western style and furthermore with Vietnamese traditional food.
08.00: Explore the well hidden Thien Canh Son Cave and enjoy a white sandy beach at Hon Co Island. Our tour guide will provide some interesting stories of Ha Long Bay and this cave, made by Mother Nature.
09.00: Back to the boat to pack and check out of your cabin. Prepare to join in our traditional cooking demonstration.
10.30: Vietnamese cooking demonstration on boat.
11.00: Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
12.00: Disembark in Hon Gai pier
12.30: Farewell Halong Bay then returns to Hanoi
17.00: End of service.
- Shuttle bus transportation round trip
- English Speaking Guide from Hanoi and on boat
- Entrance and Sightseeing fees
- Cruise through Halong bay
- All meals on board (3 lunches, 2 dinners, 2 breakfasts)
- Cooking demonstration
- Sunset party
- Tai Chi every morning
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- 2 bottles of mineral water in cabin
- Daily fresh fruit in cabin
- Service charge, Insurance on board
- Drinks on boat
- Visa arrangement
- Beverages, Tips, and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions
- Child from 0 - 4 Years old is free of charge. Sharing the same bed with parents
- Child from 5 - 11 years old = 75% Adult`s cost. Private Bed (extra Bed) within the same cabin as parents
- Child from 12 - up = 100% Adult`s cost. Private Bed (extra Bed) within the same cabin as parents
- Triple Cabin = 3 Persons sharing one Cabin (01 Double Bed + 01 Single Bed). 3rd person pays 50% extra
- Family connecting door cabin = 2x Double Cabin price
- Peak season surcharge: + 25% on Christmas 24/12; New Year 31/12 and Lunar New Year`s Eve.
- Canceled by customers:
- More than 7 days prior to check-in: free of charge
- 7 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rate
- From 6 to 3 days prior to check in: 50% of total rate.
- Less than 3 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rate.
- No-Show: 100% of total rate.
- Refund will take up to 7 working days
- Cancellation due to bad weather conditions:
- In the event of bad weather the Management Board of Halong bay will assess if a cancellation is necessary on the morning of departure. If such a cancellation is necessary we will make alternative travel arrangement for you on request or offer a full refund in accordance with the cruise policy
- Sun Glasses
- Sun Block
- Wide Brim Hat
- Insect Repellent
- Swimming Suits
- Warm Clothes (in winter from November to April)
- Original Passport